Bodum Columbia Plunger
$90.00 – $130.00
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $15.00 with what's this?
Insulated French Press Plunger
Plunge into piping hot coffee that’s bursting with flavor, courtesy of the COLUMBIA insulated coffee maker. Part of Bodum’s iconic French press brewing system, this innovative coffee maker blends simplicity of brewing with purity of taste, while its unique double-wall construction ensures your coffee stays hotter for longer.
In four short minutes, the COLUMBIA coffee maker turns water and coarsely ground beans into rich, full-bodied coffee. But its insulated, double-wall design ensures that your brew stays hot for up to two hours. So you can enjoy a long, leisurely breakfast without needing to brew twice.
Thanks to Bodum’s stylish design, the COLUMBIA looks as good as your coffee tastes. Its stainless steel body has been molded to perfection with sophisticated curves, while its durable chrome finish conceals scratches and fits into any vintage or modern kitchen.
Main Features & Benefits
- Insulated French press coffee maker with a durable, double wall stainless steel construction for greater heat retention.
- Silicone and mesh plunger that prevents scratching, offers a more complete filtration, and reduces sediment.
- Easy-grip, cool-touch handle that’s a pleasure to hold and pour.
- Safety lid that keeps contents from spilling.
- Environmentally friendly method of brewing – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
3 Cups/350ml, 8 Cups/1L, 12 Cups/1.5L